My entire legal career has been at Cellino & Barnes, focusing on representing injured people.
Since joining Cellino & Barnes in 1998, my goal has always been to get the best possible result for each of my clients. I achieve this by knowing when to take a case all the way to trial and when to settle. Whether it's an injury from an automobile accident, a fall, or a dog bite, I will not accept anything less than what my clients fully deserve.
In every case I handle, I strive to develop a personal relationship with my client so that I can fully understand how the injury has affected his or her life. As a proud father, I understand how an injury to one family member can affect the family as a whole. It is with that personal knowledge that I am able to help each client through this difficult period. I realize that all personal injury cases are different, and that some are more catastrophic than others. However, each client deserves - and receives - the same effort, attention and respect from me.
I take great pride in being a member of a firm that focuses solely on representing injured people against insurance companies. It is through that focus that I have developed the skill and knowledge to go head to head with the insurance companies on a daily basis to get each client what he or she fully deserves for an injury.
- 1998 - Licensed to practice Law in New York State
- J.D. earned in 1997 - University of Toledo College of Law/State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- B.A. earned in 1991 – John Carroll University
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (1998 - Present)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Nativity of Mary Parish Council (2006)
- Soccer Coach (2002 – present)
- Nativity of Mary Home School Association (2001- present)
- I reside in Clarence with my 4 children – Christopher, Gabriella, Isabella & Nathaniel.
Attorney D'Amato represents clients in auto accidents, slip and fall, labor law and more.
Cellino & Barnes serves clients throughout Nassau County and Suffolk County, including, but not limited to: Amityville, Babylon, Bayshore, Brentwood, Centereach, Central Islip, Commack, Copiague, Deer Park, Freeport, Hauppauge, Hicksville, Huntington, Islip, Levittown, Lindenhurst, Massapequa, Melville, Merrick, Norwich, Patchogue, Smithtown, Syosset and Wantagh.