(716) 854-2020 Phone
(716) 854-6291 Direct Fax
(800) 621-2020 Toll Free
Buffalo, New York
A resilient spirit; the courage to go on in the face of adversity; a commitment to healing when misfortune strikes; the strength to endure when anotherâ€™s negligence disrupts a life or the lives of an entire family. These are some of the attributes I find in the clients I am privileged to represent as an attorney at Cellino & Barnes. Each and every day, I am impressed by the fortitude and goodness of the hardworking people who entrust me to handle their cases. I take very seriously my commitment to do absolutely the best job that I can for them.
It is also my privilege to be associated with a firm with an equally staunch commitment to every one of its clients, and to work with such an outstanding team of professionals who are skilled and knowledgeable, but most importantly, who truly care about our clientsâ€™ well-being.
- J.D. – State University at Buffalo School of Law (Summa Cum Laude) 2001
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Delaware and Florida
- Cellino & Barnes – New York Injury Attorney
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP (2006-2009)
- Confidential Law Clerk to Hon. Eugene F. Pigott, Jr. (2003-2006)
- Hodgson, Russ, LLP (2001-2003)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- Recipient of John N. Bennett Achievement Award for Academic Excellence
Cellino & Barnes represents or has represented auto injury victims throughout the Rochester, New York area, including: Brighton, Brockport, Chili Center, East Penfield, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates Center, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, North Chili, North Greece, North Hamlin, North Rush, Penfield, Pittsford, Rochester, Rush, South Chili, South Greece, Spencerport, Webster, West Brighton, West Chili, West Greece, West Henrietta, and West Webster.