Remember the adage, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." Well, at Cellino & Barnes, we make sure we get it right the first time. Since joining the Firm, I have made it my focus to provide my clients with exceptional service and with the utmost integrity.
I have devoted my career to helping severely injured individuals and understand the commitment you both need and deserve. I take pride in being part of a team that has achieved tremendous success for clients in a variety of personal injury areas. The consistent courtroom victories are the result of the attorneys' tenacity and diligent preparation. My devotion to my clients is reflected in my hands-on personalized approach to each client. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and that is my promise to you.
- B.A. – State University College at Buffalo
- J.D. – State University at Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Federal Court for the Western District of New York
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2002- Present)
- Siegel, Kelleher & Kahn (2000-2002)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Attorney Lovecchio represents clients in auto accidents, slip and fall, dog bite, construction accidents and more.
Cellino & Barnes serves clients throughout Nassau County and Suffolk County, including, but not limited to: Amityville, Babylon, Bayshore, Brentwood, Centereach, Central Islip, Commack, Copiague, Deer Park, Freeport, Hauppauge, Hicksville, Huntington, Islip, Levittown, Lindenhurst, Massapequa, Melville, Merrick, Norwich, Patchogue, Smithtown, Syosset and Wantagh.