When people ask me what I do for a living, it is with tremendous pride that I tell them, "I'm a trial lawyer." That's because as a trial lawyer, I am in a unique position to help people, every day. And here at Cellino & Barnes, that is what we do, every day.
When a person suffers a serious injury, or loses a loved one in an accident, it can be one of the most stressful and traumatic times in that person's life. The ability to help a client through such a difficult time, with both professionalism and compassion, is the hallmark of a great trial lawyer. For the past nine years, I have worked hard, every day, to live up to this standard for my clients. It is an awesome responsibility, but one that I welcome.
At Cellino & Barnes, our team of attorneys and support staff are dedicated to a common goal, and that is achieving the best possible result for each of our clients. We do this through hard work, preparation and most importantly, teamwork. When you sign up with Cellino & Barnes, you will never be alone in your fight against the insurance industry that is undoubtedly trying to pay you less than what your claim is worth. Our entire staff of professionals, and all of the resources available to us, will be put to use for the benefit of your case.
Mr. Scalione graduated from the University of Buffalo School of Law in 1997. He is licensed to practice in both New York and Florida.
- B.A. – S.U.N.Y. Geneseo
- J.D. – University @ Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York and Florida.
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2005- Present)
- Trial Attorney, Tripp Scott, P.A. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL / 2001-2005)
- Assistant State Attorney, Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale, FL / 2000-2001)
- Assistant District Attorney, Erie County (Buffalo, NY / 1999-2000)
- Trial Attorney, Sliwa & Lane (Buffalo, NY / 1997-1999)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- I reside in Clarence, with my wife, Julie, my daughter, Emma, and my son, Ethan. In my free time, I enjoy exercising, playing golf, playing squash, and spending time with my family.
Attorney Scalione represents clients in motorcycle accidents, slip and fall, labor law and more.