I have seen first hand the suffering and hardship people endure when they are injured due to the negligence of others. The impact an injury has on a person and their family goes beyond the physical pain. It has devastating consequences in almost every aspect of their life.
I joined Cellino & Barnes because the attorneys and staff are committed to helping injured people in their time of need. It is a philosophy and way of thinking I adhere to.
I have never wanted to be anything other than a trial lawyer. When I became an attorney over fifteen years ago, I started my career as a prosecutor in Miami, Florida. Since moving back to Buffalo, I have done only plaintiff's personal injury work. Representing injured people is a lot like representing victims of crimes, in that you become aware of the profound impact injuries have on people, their families and the community.
With all the talk of limiting damages for injured people, it is increasingly important to hire a law firm that is willing to fight on all fronts. Cellino & Barnes has that commitment, and I am proud to be a part of that.
- B.S. - 1988 SUNY @ Buffalo (Cum Laude)
- J.D. - 1992 University of Toledo College of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Florida and Pennsylvania
- Lead Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2002- Present) . Among the results I have achieved for my clients include:
- $4.25 Million for person hurt in truck accident
- $2.5 Million for a person hurt in a construction accident
- $1.85 Million for a person hurt as the result of medical malpractice
- $1.5 Million for person hurt in motorcycle accident
- $1.1 Million for a person hurt in a car accident
- $1.05 Million for a person hurt in a truck accident
- $825,000 for a person hurt by a City employee
- Assistant State Attorney, Miami, FL (1992-1995)
- Trial Attorney, Pittsburgh, PA and Buffalo, New York (1995-2002)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Coach – Central Amherst Little League
- Board of Directors - Central Amherst Little League
I reside in Amherst with my wife and 4 children. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, competing in triathlons, playing sports, and coaching my children in little league.
Attorney Ciocca represents individuals who have been injured in car accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents, FELA, slip and fall accidents and more.
Cellino & Barnes serves clients throughout Nassau County and Suffolk County, including, but not limited to: Amityville, Babylon, Bayshore, Brentwood, Centereach, Central Islip, Commack, Copiague, Deer Park, Freeport, Hauppauge, Hicksville, Huntington, Islip, Levittown, Lindenhurst, Massapequa, Melville, Merrick, Norwich, Patchogue, Smithtown, Syosset and Wantagh.